Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Crochet: WHO KNEW?



I keep seeing all these really cute crochet items and I was trying to remember why it is that I don't like to crochet. I have a new crafty friend (shout out to Lorri) who inspired me to try again. So, after a few hours of internet surfing I found a couple patterns to try out. This one is available for free at:

Ok, so I crochet REALLY tight and this is painful. After some encouragement from my crochet buddy I tried again and loosened my grip. :) EUREKA!! This is not so bad. I am not a fan of crochet clothing BUT love quick household items and toys. I have already made 4 versions of this. More pics to come.

MORE CROCHET TO COME ALSO!!
(Hint: check out the magazine in the background to find my little buddy W.I.P.)

4 comments:

Paula C. said...

Love the crochet hot pad! Printed out the pattern and can't wait to try it =) I will have a look at this magazine when I get over to JoAnn's. It's not one that I usually buy so maybe I am missing something, lol!

CiceroLeather said...

The inspiration for Cicero Leather is the values that we stand for. As designers and manufacturers the best handmade men’s leather wallets and men’s bifold wallet, we believe that our values lie in our responsibility to offer customers the highest quality and luxurious designed products at the most affordable prices. Our products set out to break the traditional luxury mark-ups while retaining its high quality. These are the values we will strive to pursue to create the best products as gift for boyfriend wallet

آدم said...


عندما تستعين بــ شركة تنظيف منازل متخصصة في عمل التنظيف الخاصة عندما تكون الشركة لها سمعة طيبة في مجال التنظيف ستحصل على منزل براق وأرضيات و حوائط نظيفة تماما مع الحفاظ على ألوانها من مواد التنظيف لنظافة شيئا ضروريا وخاصة عند تواجد اطفال صغار يخشي عليهم من الاتربة شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض _ شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض _ شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض _ شركة تنظيف واجهات بالرياض _ شركة تنظيف مسابح بالرياض

Video Teraveloka said...

Belajar main judi di era modern tentu tidak sekedar teori permainan saja. Tekhnologi yang semakin canggih juga memudahkan kamu untuk bertransaksi deposit ataupun withdraw. Deposit OVO GOPAY Alfamart adalah salah satu bukti berkembangnya sistem pembayaran untuk (Baca Selengkapnya Disini...)